• Privacy Policy
  • Copyright Notice
  • Contacts
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • News
  • World
  • Middle East
  • Top Stories
  • Agricultural industry
  • U.S.
No Result
View All Result
National Truth
  • News
  • World
  • Middle East
  • Top Stories
  • Agricultural industry
  • U.S.
No Result
View All Result
National Truth
No Result
View All Result
Home Middle East

Egypt pushing Hamas to accept Trump plan, FM says

in Middle East
0
Egypt pushing Hamas to accept Trump plan, FM says
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Egyptian Foreign Minister Badr Abdelatty has recently announced that Egypt, along with Qatar and Türkiye, is making efforts to encourage Hamas to accept the proposed plan by U.S. President Donald Trump for peace in the Middle East.

In a statement made on Thursday, Minister Abdelatty emphasized that the three countries are working closely together to persuade Hamas to accept the plan, which aims to bring an end to the longstanding conflict between Israel and Palestine.

The plan, which has been dubbed as the “Deal of the Century”, was proposed by President Trump earlier this year and has since been met with mixed reactions from the international community. However, Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye have taken a positive approach towards it and are determined to see it through.

Minister Abdelatty highlighted the importance of the plan in bringing stability and peace to the region, and stressed the need for all parties to come together and work towards a resolution. He also added that Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye are committed to playing a leading role in these efforts.

Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye have a long history of involvement in the peace process in the Middle East and have been actively working towards finding a solution that is acceptable to all parties involved. The recent joint efforts to persuade Hamas to accept the plan is another example of the strong and positive relationship between the three countries.

Hamas, the ruling party in the Gaza Strip, has not yet officially responded to the plan. However, it is hoped that with the support and persuasion of Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye, they will come to the negotiating table and engage in constructive discussions for the betterment of the region.

Minister Abdelatty also stressed the need for all parties to approach the plan with an open mind and a willingness to compromise. He acknowledged that finding a peaceful solution to the conflict will not be an easy task, but with determination and cooperation, it can be achieved.

The proposed plan by President Trump has received criticism from some, with many questioning its viability and fairness. However, Minister Abdelatty assured that the plan takes into consideration the concerns and aspirations of both the Palestinian and Israeli people, and is a step towards a lasting peace in the region.

Furthermore, the involvement of Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye in this process greatly enhances its credibility and increases the chances of success. These three countries, along with other regional and international partners, have the potential to play a crucial role in bridging the gap between the two sides and facilitating meaningful discussions.

In conclusion, the joint efforts by Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye to persuade Hamas to accept the proposed plan by President Trump is a positive development that showcases the commitment of these countries towards the peace process in the Middle East. It is hoped that Hamas will take this opportunity to engage in discussions and work towards a lasting solution for the benefit of all people in the region. The world is watching and we must seize this opportunity to bring an end to this longstanding conflict and pave the way for a brighter future for all.

Tags: Prime Plus
Previous Post

All ships intercepted by Israel except 1 still en route to Gaza

Next Post

Trump Calls Cartel Members “Terrorists.” They’re Armed With Bullets From a U.S. Army Factory.

Recent News

  • All
  • News
  • Middle East
  • Agricultural industry
  • U.S.
  • Top Stories
  • World
Billionaire Hyatt Hotels Chairman Tom Pritzker Resigns After Epstein File Revelations

Billionaire Hyatt Hotels Chairman Tom Pritzker Resigns After Epstein File Revelations

February 17, 2026
BNP’s Tarique Rahman To Take Oath As Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Today

BNP’s Tarique Rahman To Take Oath As Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Today

February 17, 2026
Iran meets UN nuclear watchdog in Geneva ahead of more US talks

Iran meets UN nuclear watchdog in Geneva ahead of more US talks

February 17, 2026
Judge invokes George Orwell’s ‘1984’ in ordering restoration of Philadelphia slavery exhibit 

Judge invokes George Orwell’s ‘1984’ in ordering restoration of Philadelphia slavery exhibit 

February 17, 2026
National Truth

Breaking news & today's latest headlines

Follow Us

  • Privacy Policy
  • Copyright Notice
  • Contacts
Billionaire Hyatt Hotels Chairman Tom Pritzker Resigns After Epstein File Revelations
News

Billionaire Hyatt Hotels Chairman Tom Pritzker Resigns After Epstein File Revelations

February 17, 2026
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • World
  • Middle East
  • Top Stories
  • Agricultural industry
  • U.S.